For some time now we have been hearing media pundits, politicians, and celebrities tell us that the Russians stole the election from the grasps of Hillary Clinton and gave it to Donald Trump. Personally, I don’t understand how some emails being released could have caused such a huge electoral college shellacking. Donald Trump won by 74 votes (a margin that by Presidential election standards is not even close). Nevertheless, I like to think I am a fair person. That is why I’ll play along for a moment with the notion that the Russians successfully swayed the opinions of millions of voters across the country in favor of President Trump.
If I am to operate under this assumption I am compelled to answer all the questions that come with it. Why would the Russians prefer Trump over Hillary? Why wouldn’t they just release her State Department emails (which we all know they have) and enable prosecutors to haul her off in an orange jumpsuit? Why would Putin appear to tip his hand by saying complimentary things about Trump during the campaign? All of these obvious questions race through my mind once I embrace the narrative that Putin and his KGB buddies pulled a giant scam on the American people. However, none of these are the question I will try to answer as someone attempting to render Trump’s presidency illegitimate. The question that I would like answered is: Which of the released emails was so damning that Hillary voters all across America had to to abandon her? The media sells the narrative that Hillary was a shoe in until these emails were released. Which one did so much damage?
- Was it the emails verifying that Obama knew all along that Hillary’s server was illegal and that he used a special pseudonym signature to cover this up? If Obama knew it, surely his Secretary of State was made aware of the illegality. If so, why would she say later that it was just a silly mistake?
- Was it when Hillary spoke of her “dream” of completely opening our borders to immigration from all over the world? “My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders.” – Hillary Clinton
- Could it have been that some of her donations came from countries she KNEW were supporting ISIS?
- Was it that, during one of her many $225,000 speeches to Wall Street, she explained that when in politics you need to have a safe public position and keep many of your real positions secret? “But If Everybody’s Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.” – Hillary Clinton
- How about when one of Hillary’s campaigners explained in an email their strategy of creating a “compliant” and “unaware” voting base for Hillary? “And as I’ve mentioned, we’ve all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly.” – Bill (Last name unknown) to John Podesta
- Was it the email that exposed Clinton’s campaign for paying homeless and special needs people to incite violence and disruption at Trump rallies? “I mean honestly, it is not hard to get some of these ass holes to pop off, it’s a matter of showing up, to want to get into the rally, in a Planned Parenthood t-shirt. Or, Trump is a Nazi, you know? You can message to draw them out, and draw them to punch you.” – Campaign Staffer Watch The Video
- Wait a minute. Maybe it was the email referring to a “Spirit Cooking” party to which John Podesta was invited to. Could that be it? If you don’t know what a Spirit Cooking party is, just look it up. It’s far too disgusting to go in to here.
- What about the evidence of bribery? The King of Morocco gave the Clinton Foundation $12 million for a meeting with Hillary and 6 months later we approved a $157 million dollar deal for 600 TOW anti-tank missile units. On top of the arms deal, Morocco is criticized as a consistent bad actor with regards to human rights. “She created this mess and she knows it…” – Huma Abedin
Believe it or not, this list could go a lot longer. These emails being released did not make Donald Trump an illegitimate President, nor even help him to get elected. They do however show us the bullet we dodged. Had the pundits, the polls, and the media been correct in their election predictions we would now be ruled by the most dishonest president since……Obama.